MikeyU

New Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
went to this place on Thursday Night and picked up two rabbit snails... Very clean... Some what (re) new to the hobby -- saw a lot of fish never seen before... The folks were very nice -- will go again and pick up other fish when ready with 2nd 40G breeder,,,

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Snuck over today and picked up a nice chalice. They are pretty knowledgeable and so t oversell you. Nice mellow and friendly place. Will wait for my wife's inevitable outburst on spending money. Eh it's a given right? Will be back next week I think. Depends how long she banishes me to the couch.

Pets Aquatic

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Thanks again everyone! If you stop by we love when people comment here and mention their experience it really helps us and the customers.

We will have our vendor application finished up tomorrow and we will post some JAW DROPPING corals and prices!!!

just wait guys, the New guys on the block got some serious stuff and the knowledge to back it up

Camer25

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Stopped in there today to check the place out and i gotta say it was worth it. Great selection of fish. Good selection of softies and lps. Not a whole lot of sps. Tanks are clean!! Staff is knowledgable and very helpful. Ending up buying a flame hawkfish, diamond goby and cleaner shrimp. I look forward to doing more business there in the future.

Cave Dweller

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
411 Jericho Turnpike in New Hyde Park.

Stopped in there yesterday. Was nice although I did notice on the way out that the hrs were listed to 7 and I just graced them with my presence at like 730. Didn't kick me out or anything but were kind. Did forget to see if they sell t5 bulbs though...

Closer than most other stores to my area so will likely visit there again for some frags and some fish.

**Just checked that they were open until 830 last night...**

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the address. I went in here the other day. They were really nice and the place was clean. They brought me up to speed on what is new in the hobby. Had some Really cool saltwater fish I've never seen before. I'll definitely be back

1329eheim

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Saw ad in Daily News (love the sports section, hate the rest of it). Made hejira from Staten Island two weeks ago. GREAT STORE! Bought me some Green Mandarin Gobies (on sale for $11 each) -- one for each tank and both still doing well thank you. Also got some some Mexican Turbos, frozen food, etc. Every tank was pristine. All the fish, coral, frags, inverts looked like they're supposed to look. Made me wish I had room in my tanks for more livestock.

Clerks seemed very knowledgeable, personable, not up in your face. Just about right.

Well worth a trip, IMO.

Mike

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: