Aquadicted

Bill Goody Aquariums
Vendor
Rating - 96.4%
27   1   0
I am definitely going this year even if I have to go alone. But I realize having one or more person there might be beneficial to the harvest... So, Who wants to go fishing? I don't mind buying the net and providing the ride. Let me know boyssssssss and girls?

Aquadicted

Bill Goody Aquariums
Vendor
Rating - 96.4%
27   1   0
I'm thinking about heading out early and spending the entire day there. Maybe grab a beer or two (even though I don't drink but you can!) and generally just have a good ol time net fishing non stop... Ideally young people but hey no one appreciates the wisdom of our elders like me. So all are invited! let me know :)

Aquadicted

Bill Goody Aquariums
Vendor
Rating - 96.4%
27   1   0
You guys should look at a tide table as low tide is the best time to go. I am going one day hopefully next week or in 2 weeks at low tide.

This is actually a good point.. I was looking at it earlier. We definitely need to correlate with the tide.

Looks like next sunday is PERFECT. As low tide is 11-12am... This looks like the perfect day... https://gyazo.com/c397451c241d43c8fb8e6c85cc80a6b7

salpet

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
there is a place in long island sound outside of hempstead harbor that is usually a great place to find stray's its right accross from execution light house on the long island side, were are you planning on going to do this tray hunt?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: