Mu8st7ang1

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Holy crap that arid c30 is 1500 bucks wow that thing must be amazing lol. Your tank is outstanding. What size and what are the demensions. Sorry for all the questions just you have a good thing going to I love to hear different ways people go about things

reefer4eva

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
282   0   0
It would be alot easier to just email you the graph rather than posting a picture of it (get the full effect. .lol)then again it all depends on your system also.a good lighting scedule won't mean anything without the proper nutrient balance to go along with it.also keep in mind my scedule is max at 40% due to having a mixed reef and my aquascape sits high and my radion is mounted with an rms mount.hope this help as I'm always willing to help out fellow reefers

Rating - 97.4%
74   2   0
Holy crap that arid c30 is 1500 bucks wow that thing must be amazing lol. Your tank is outstanding. What size and what are the demensions. Sorry for all the questions just you have a good thing going to I love to hear different ways people go about things

The Arid has been great for me, but like everything else not a magic bullet. Just another approach and tool in the toolbox. Tank is 240g. 8' x 2' x 2'.

Rating - 97.4%
74   2   0
I'm sure it does cause a brief swing, but I have been doing this for newrly 20 yrs. and have never once had an issue. I tend to think that people blaming problems on small, short term changes in alk and pH are jousting at windmills.

Is slow, controlled dosing " better" ? Probably, but I'm unclear what better means and what real world practical husbandry benefit it provides. The ability to automate while away is a diffferent story.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: