Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I am a bit frustrated. This is the third and probably final time that I have tried to go to Pop Corals and they were closed. I live in Manhattan so getting there is not easy however Fridays I pass by that area. Each time I have gone by they were already closed. Black Friday they posted were open until 9 but then when I complained said no was 830 but problem is I was there at 815 and why post you are open until 9 if you aren't. So tonight figuring I didnt want to cut it close I go by at 8 and the place was pitch black. I have worked in retail for a long time and I expect to stay until closing as you never know when that customer is going to walk through the door. I can understand if an emergency 'pops' up but three times is no coincidence.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The store itself I thought was pretty good. The one time I went the guy that worked there named Vic was very helpful and patient with me and picked up some nice acans. The other time I went the older guy was there. I was kind of turned off because he was smoking a cigar in the store and it stunk plus there were little kids present. He seemed rather pushy like a used car salesman and to be honest even though I am rather new not that knowledgeable. I suppose sometime when I am in the area again and its much earlier I will try to stop in but probably wont go out of my way.

b-ridge

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 87.8%
79   11   0
The few times I went I thought there corals were top notch. Granted this was maybe over a year ago. Aussie selection was awesome. Size and prices were decent also. They also had the most variety of clownfish I had ever saw. But then again this was when cmantis was working there. Haven't been there since he left. He was very helpful and the most knowledgeable in my opinion

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: