reefiness

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
215   0   0
comments go through, but after submitting the comment, it goes to an error message page. Then when I navigate back to MR and go to the thread I was just on, it shows the post actually did go through.

I think this is why there have been a lot of double posts I've seen recently on the site. Many likely having similar issues.

And heres a new one for me... Right after sending this post, rather than an error message, I was sent back to my message page saying the site requires 30 seconds between posts and its only been 29 seconds since my last post so i need to wait. Then came back to this thread, and my post was loaded up already. So it seems like its trying to send the posts twice and maybe thats causing everyone to get the error messages?

reefiness

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
215   0   0
getting this error message a lot when i try to post

"Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window."

I also noticed extra slow loading of pages today compared to other days.

oh207

Advanced Reefer
Apex Freak
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Its a real pain when I type up a post on the computer or laptop, and hit submit and then its lost.
I try to get into the habit of copying the content before I hit reply, but I don't always remember to do so.
Hopefully this is something in the pipeline to be fixed.

Last edited:

reefer4eva

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
282   0   0
This is getting old way to fast...5 times rewriting a pm
Won't let me copy and paste either

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 83

reefiness

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
215   0   0
Its a real pain when I type up a post on the computer or laptop, and hit submit and then its lost.
I try to get into the habit of copying the content before I hit reply, but I don't always remember to do so.
Hopefully this is something in the pipeline to be fixed.

this is getting really annoying. I definitely think it is related to the amount of time you spend on a page because i only tend to have the issue with my longer more thought out posts, which is the worst part when you lose an essay that you just wrote up.

This is happening whether i do things from quick reply, or the detailed reply message page. The only benefit of being on the reply page is generally when you get the error message you can click back and the post will be saved in the text field to be copy and pasted after refreshing the page.

I really think this needs to be one of the #1 fixes and hopefully it happens soon.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: