Attachments

• Screenshot_20170203-184543.jpg
    Screenshot_20170203-184543.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 323

b-ridge

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 87.8%
79   11   0
The mindstream was supposed to be out years ago. They had recently ran into somenissues and were looking for donations on gofundme and kickstarter to get things back in order. Glad to see they figured out something if you saw them last week
As far as the automated alk and cal I think is awesome for people who work and don't have the time that they wish they had to give to our tanks. It would really come in handy for someone like me who works 16 hours days not including the 45 minutes it takes me to get to and from work

Odysi

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
If I had the $$$ for it I'd have it on my new build I'm putting together. I'm in the same boat as many others with maybe a few free hours a week to work on my tank. This would help out alot.

ourcoralreef

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
With the mindstream are the plates or wet-side disposable do they have to be replaced he said in the video the wetside is fixed with 2 salinity probes those usually need to get replaced after a year or so or is this somehow different

ourcoralreef

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Yeah but a salinity probe on the apex is about $100 with this product going for $700-$900 and the dry side is only a transformer even if it lasts for 2 years that's still allot of money

You can calculate it as if your replacing all of the probes but even then lots of $$

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: