ScubaDre

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
During my last water change I made a big mistake when I left the room. Needless to say my wife was not amused with all the water on the floor. The constant reminders of how much time I spend with the tank and how dangerous it is isn't worth it. As much as I don't want to, and just when my tank was near it's best, it's time to go. Happy wife, happy life
My last tour:
https://youtu.be/8AlG3pbGfEs

BKLYNREEF123

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
The more stories like this I hear the more it pushes me away from ever biting the bullet and getting married!!! Sorry to hear she won't support your hobby. Maybe you can take up something less messy with your free time like Ashley Madison. Beautiful tank shame you have to let it go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vio

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 98.9%
271   3   0
I love the Aquascope , nice and healthy (lot of water flow true) i got almost the same, include the Gyro pump, if you have one extra overflow opposite the pump , Protein Skimmer will be 5 times more efficient , i run BB.

Branespikin

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
92   0   0
I had to break down my 75 because of the wife. I know your pain. But i could not be without a tank so after a year of back and forth I finally convinced her to get a smaller tank a 65 g 3 foot tank. Its up and running for 7-8 months now and i get an ear full everytime i go touch the tank. BUt what can i do i love my tank.
You will be back!

FMF0331

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
199   0   0
if you don't want to leave the hobby , then don't

i get the whole happy wife - happy life thing .... but what about "YOU" ( you deserve a life too - you deserve something fun )
i can't count the amount of times i made a mistake in this sick and mentally challenged hobby, i get into trouble .. but i'm still in the game.
My life too - i'm allowing myself to enjoy life . (remember life is short-it'll be over before you know it)

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: