reefer4eva

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
282   0   0
Any chance would anyone know where to get co2 tanks filled on the spot (preferably in queens)I'm not looking to exchange my tanks as I spent good money for them as they are brand new aluminium. I know awisco in maspeth only exchanges them as I dealt with them in the past and even lost a brand new aluminium tank as a last resort (not to mention making 4 trips there and wasting my time)I'm willing to travel if I know for sure they fill on the spot.

Attachments

• 20170709_094451.jpg
    20170709_094451.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 131

vio

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 98.9%
271   3   0
i think you pass by , many times, is in that crazy street , the bad boys race cars and bikes , years a ago, Rust street to Manhattan route, there are 2 place, very close , one i think is call American Gas, $ 40 i think i pay for 20 lb. call me.

samksy

FISHING, I'M IN!!!!
Rating - 100%
346   0   0
Thanks Carlos. I passed by airweld on college point Blvd and they said they can fill it..unfortunately I went when I was at work and had I known I was going to be working over there I would have brought the tanks ..SMH

They don't have a refill station when I ask a year or two ago, and they swap my aluminium tank for some cheap asz tank

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: