Status
Not open for further replies.

heuerfan

Rating - 100%
172   0   0
Does anyone know this member Robert J Torres from Staten Island? I see him online but he refuses to answer any of my calls, emails, messages.

Long story short he sold me a bad skimmer I paid $140, he refunded me $50 for the bad pump. I found more issues with the skimmer and he agreed to take it back and refund me the remaining $90.00.

Last time I've spoken to him was this past weekend and he sounded drugged up, he said he was under anesthesia and I could barely understand him. I told him to call me when he gets better.

Reached out to a member here who recently purchased a light fixture from him, apparently his cousin completed the transaction for him. So either he is dead, or he is ignoring me for $90.

If you have any info please let me know.

Thanks,
Steven

heuerfan

Rating - 100%
172   0   0
I used my work phone to call Rob Torres, he did not pick up. But he did return the call and I was finally able to talk to this guy.

He has no plans of taking the skimmer back and refunding me the $90.00.

He sold me a bad skimmer that electrocuted me.

Do not deal with this guy........

Lesson learned, make sure you INSPECT everything before you pay.

Rob- you should be the one to be a MAN and accept the fact you sold me a defective skimmer that could have killed me and my livestock... SMH

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: