i am supplementing with t5s
im not trying to bash radions but when i was looking there were some reports of overheating and other problems

par on my ai hydras are way more than i would need
so far no connectivity issues once you get it set up its pretty easy
just my 2 cents
im sure you cant go wrong with either but ais are a little cheaper
good luck

TheTankEMT

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
i am supplementing with t5s
im not trying to bash radions but when i was looking there were some reports of overheating and other problems

par on my ai hydras are way more than i would need
so far no connectivity issues once you get it set up its pretty easy
just my 2 cents
im sure you cant go wrong with either but ais are a little cheaper
good luck
KC from the reef Shoppe warned me about the connectivity issues. I had never experienced them before with AI and waved them off. Maybe you don't manually change settings a lot or take pictures so you dont modify the schedule a lot for white balance?

Maybe you are lucky.

I personally had a host of issues. There is a 21 page thread about others having the same type of issues as well on reef central.

Either light will do people find but the connectivity issues were what led me to sell them and move back to echotech.

I have owned so sol blues, hydra, ai prime hd, hydra 52 hd, ecotech g3, ecotech g4 pro. Only on the hyrda 52 hds did I have issues.

I'd like to read about the over heating issues people had as I own 4 of them. Where we you looking at that information?

I might be switching back to t5 at some point.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: