SteveZz

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
What about getting some Cheato from a fellow reefer, it's bound to have pods of all types in it. If you have a sump you might even be able to sustain the population and save yourself some money. I have a healthy mandarin that I've never seen eat any frozen food I've put in and it's in a 20 gallon tank with a 10 gallon sump. Pod life is thriving in the sump.

xanderax1

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Good tips with brine shrimp. Kind of what I would like to know as opposed to saying just shrimp. Keep hearing pods lol. So is it amphipods or tisbee pods. Ideally would have all the good pods but if it had to be one or the other ?

vio

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 98.9%
271   3   0
I feed my mandarins (2)..........with...........nothing .......they just enjoy my 90 Gal. refuge full of Pukani Rocks and........who knows......lol.

SteveZz

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Thats because I read every post about Pods. :cool:

Not trying to hijack the thread but, having read every post about pods, do you know if there's a trigger for pod populations to explode? Seems like every once in a while when checking the tank at night I'll see pods all over the tank. Other nights nothing. Is it just random reproduction or is this related to something else (time of year, phase of the moon, witchcraft)?:scratch:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: