heuerfan

Rating - 100%
172   0   0
Not sure if you guys use this glue or noticed that they changed the packaging and formula. New formula starts out runny, is not as durable kind of brittle when dry. Doesn't stick as well to rocks that are in water.

I hate the new formula so much that I actually contacted BSI asking where I can get the old forumla since I know they make glue for other hobbies as well.

They informed me the old formula will be back in production soon!

Just a 411.......

Dre

Rating - 100%
243   0   0
Ive been noticing that for some years now. I wanted some last week, saw it for $10 a pop, I walked away. I've been using the Gorilla Jell from HD for the past two years. You just have to give it a good shaking before use.

knugenx

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
308   0   0
yeah +1 on the new one. Came in a new package. I thought it was just me or a bad tube. Glue hardens up very quickly in the water, but good for gluing frags onto plugs.

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
I get it for $7 on amazon same day delivery. I thought the new formula was pretty good. The one that's packaged in the clear plastic, not the old box with the extra tip (which is no longer included). The new stuff seems thicker to me.

Rating - 100%
391   0   0
Ive been noticing that for some years now. I wanted some last week, saw it for $10 a pop, I walked away. I've been using the Gorilla Jell from HD for the past two years. You just have to give it a good shaking before use.

Is this what you use?

Attachments

• 91qYx1m6oGL._SL1500_.jpg
    91qYx1m6oGL._SL1500_.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 128

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: