Status
Not open for further replies.

ReefWraith

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, my first post.... after years of trolling :rolleyes: I'm thrilled to say I can actually attend this year... hopefully that is (if enough room is still available). I sent paypal payment via drbowman@yahoo Thanks and I look forward to meeting everyone!

veronique

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Sorry but I'm not so sure to be able to make it for the frag swap on Sunday, just in case I could manage it could I buy the ticket at the entrance?
Thanks
Vero

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
Sorry but I'm not so sure to be able to make it for the frag swap on Sunday, just in case I could manage it could I buy the ticket at the entrance?
Thanks
Vero

Yes, if you cannot decide until that day you can pay at the door, although we can only guarantee admission to those who have paid. As an FYI, this event is FREE for Pratt students and students at any of our sponsored grade schools (with parent). If 100 Pratt students show up we will not be admitting people at the door. If you pay in advance you are guaranteed admission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: