Truth

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey so I've had a yellow belly blue/regal tang for some 5 years now, hes always been fine until this week, hes been hiding behind the rockwork in the same little area for 3 days not eating anything just swimming in place opening and closing his mouth rapidly. I added an airstone just in case it was the oxygen but stayed the same. All other tangs are fine, I checked the water 0 nitrite, 0 ammonia the nitrate was abit high though maybe its that? But everyone else is fine...anyway the regal does look abit off color grayish blueish looking and its possible some of the other tangs maybe showing him some aggression (though everyones been peaceful for months and he was one of the first fish in)

Outside the nitrate and possible aggression idk what else could have done this, any suggestions?

Truth

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@DRE Of course this was my first move, just asking if anyone thinks it might be something else, his mouth opening is slower then before but is still going on and he refused to eat again

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: