Czynot

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Been ordering from Dr Foster and live aquaria. I been disappointed at my last two order from live Aquaria.
Latest order of frozen food did not deliver on time. Tracking show deliver before 10:30am. I waited whole day and ups did not show up. Package show delivered at 7:58pm. Someone I do not know sign the package. So I go knocking on doors. I found my package next day delivered to 3 house down the block and frozen food was not frozen no more after sitting outside overnight.
Contacted Live aquaria and they refuse to guarantee the shipment because it is in my ups business hour and Live aquaria say it was delivered. Live aquaria tell me to claim it with ups.
UPS say they not responsible for perishable food.

Great. thank you for LA for 150.00 of spoiled food.

Czynot

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I get a run around. It more ups fault at this. The package was late and drop off to different address. Just so someone sign for it. they won?t cover perishable. I have 4 bags of rods roe. They were defrosted and the weight of ice packings crush all the package. Box was leaking juice when I got it.
LA not at fault on this that is reason I won?t do a charge back.
Last order of salt. UPS throw it off their truck. The salt was repack in a plastic bag and Rebox by ups. LA did honor that and send me new bucket.
If my LFS carry more frozen food I won?t need to order online.

Last edited:

thedragoneel

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
My biggest problem now with Live aquaria is they do not ship with UPS overnight priority. I used to always get my fish before 10:30am. Now I get fish deliveries at 8:30pm from UPS. Live aquaria is already going down hill fast since petco took over. They also now question all DOA and dead within 14 day period. Never did that before. So....shipping is no longer proper and they want photos of dead fish/corals. Live aquaria lost a major customer and LFS gained one. Also I can buy 3 of the same fish for the price of one at LA. They will be next closing shop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

piranhapat

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I order from someone else. Had same problem. The problem was UPS. I was supposed to receive my package by 10:30. I waited to 12:00 and called UPS to track my package. They telling me it's on the truck and will be delivered by end of day. But I was trying to explain that it's a live and needs to be delivered. They tracked the driver and was on lunch and told me I will he's first stop when he s off lunch. I told UPS I paid extra money for that service. They didn't care just threw it on truck instead of handling it the right way. I only make sure Fedex from now on. I just ordered twice using them. Always on time before 10:30.

marrone

The All Powerful OZ
Staff member
Rating - 98.8%
80   1   0
I still get my delivers from LA by 10:30, the biggest problem that I'm having is that either they send me the wrong fish or the size of the fish is no where near what it should be, usually on the smaller side or a Juv instead of an adult. If you complain about the size they go by the measurement listing they have on their website, which are no where near what they should be. I think at this point I'm done with them, unless it's a DD item.

thedragoneel

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
It?s LA responsibility that UPS follows their delivery requirements. I paid for shipping and expect what LA guarantees. If it?s ups fault then it?s LA fault in my eyes because I purchased from them not UPS. Anyways, Amazon will soon be selling fish/monkeys and giraffes soon. I?ll just use them.

MrTang

Active Reefer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It?s LA responsibility that UPS follows their delivery requirements. I paid for shipping and expect what LA guarantees. If it?s ups fault then it?s LA fault in my eyes because I purchased from them not UPS. Anyways, Amazon will soon be selling fish/monkeys and giraffes soon. I?ll just use them.

All hail, Amazon.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: