Trident [emoji823] sold out everywhere

jd371

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would consider it if I had an apex, the price is nice compared to whats out there. The thing that sucks is a lot of people have the classic and I heard it's not backwards compatible.
Let's see if a mod trolls you on this forum. RC used to be a good forum.

ourcoralreef

Rating - 100%
43   0   0
I would consider it if I had an apex, the price is nice compared to whats out there. The thing that sucks is a lot of people have the classic and I heard it's not backwards compatible.

Its not yes that is a downside they said the technology isn?t available or it not powerful enough to work with it

Lol thanks

Reef Trends

www.reeftrends.com
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
You can upgrade now just the main (brain) unit so at least don't have to purchase a complete new system.

duke62

Rating - 100%
223   0   0
No interest. For the initial cost and adding the chemicals every 3 months I can but 100 salifert test kits and be set for life. Have my old apex with my carbon doser to keep me where I need to be. This system is meant for the new generation of lazy reefers lol

Featured Sponsors