jd371

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I would consider it if I had an apex, the price is nice compared to whats out there. The thing that sucks is a lot of people have the classic and I heard it's not backwards compatible.
Let's see if a mod trolls you on this forum. RC used to be a good forum.

ourcoralreef

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
I would consider it if I had an apex, the price is nice compared to whats out there. The thing that sucks is a lot of people have the classic and I heard it's not backwards compatible.

Its not yes that is a downside they said the technology isn?t available or it not powerful enough to work with it

Lol thanks

Reef Trends

www.reeftrends.com
Vendor
Rating - 100%
131   0   0

You can upgrade now just the main (brain) unit so at least don't have to purchase a complete new system.

duke62

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
224   0   0
No interest. For the initial cost and adding the chemicals every 3 months I can but 100 salifert test kits and be set for life. Have my old apex with my carbon doser to keep me where I need to be. This system is meant for the new generation of lazy reefers lol

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: