piranhapat

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
So my first time I miss the RAP. Anybody get some good stuff. Was it as crowded as last year. I heard if you didn?t pay online it was $25 at door. Usually a good show. But my tank not ready for coral. Maca coming up and I will be down there. Are these events getting better or same.

Rob&Gab

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
243   0   0
It was my first time at RAP I met allot of amazing people including the owners of ELOS which I went to dinner with, the owner from real reef rock. Some amazing vendors as well that I never seen before since I just got back into the hobby. Spent way to much money but well worth it! Met some amazing hobbiest that are in the tri state area that dont even know anyone in the hobby which is insane! But overall from the videos I have seen while I was out of the hobby it has most certainly GREW so many more vendors compared to the other years and such knowledgeable people with some amazing information ! Great speakers too!

Zuska

Cherry Collector
Rating - 99.5%
430   2   0
Rob couldn't say it better! Great people and vendors were all really nice. Prices were fair and a lot of goodies brought back home.

JustAnt

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Rob couldn't say it better! Great people and vendors were all really nice. Prices were fair and a lot of goodies brought back home.

Agree.
Same here. I haggled and got some lower prices. Probably saved $50. I like seeing the coral in person instead of all these online auctions run by stores now that require $40+ in shipping

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

reefer4eva

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
282   0   0
It was my first time at RAP I met allot of amazing people including the owners of ELOS which I went to dinner with, the owner from real reef rock. Some amazing vendors as well that I never seen before since I just got back into the hobby. Spent way to much money but well worth it! Met some amazing hobbiest that are in the tri state area that dont even know anyone in the hobby which is insane! But overall from the videos I have seen while I was out of the hobby it has most certainly GREW so many more vendors compared to the other years and such knowledgeable people with some amazing information ! Great speakers too!
Was going to call you on Saturday to see if you were going..went there after a very long night before and walked around like a zombie..lol

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: