piranhapat

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Cool vids Pat....just got back from Bermuda myself. I dove most of the Caribbean, but doesn?t compare to Hawaii. It?s a must do at least once.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hawaii is on the bucket list. Looking into going in cage with Great whites. I got away in Bahamas swimming with reef sharks and bull sharks.

Mike, Bermuda I saw French angels and Queen angel fish. Bermuda just a little cooler water and very beautiful.

piranhapat

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
This shot was right off from BEACHES Resort

Attachments

• IMG_0241 - Copy (2).jpg
    IMG_0241 - Copy (2).jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_0240 - Copy (2).jpg
    IMG_0240 - Copy (2).jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 101

MIKE NY

Two Decade Club
Rating - 100%
204   0   0
Pat you don?t have to go far to see Whites anymore. There are plenty along the south shore of the Island up into New England. I?m sure they?ll have trips soon. I saw Mr White up close last summer. I had a place on the beach in Biddeford Maine. I had my coffee and news on the beach every morning when Mr White came cruising right in the surf in the breakers. There were kids on boogie boards and paddle boards 1/4 mi down the beach and did my Sheriff Brodie impression yelling to get them out....LOL It was about 10-12footer and could have easily taken one, but it just cruised right by. I found a few dead seals up the beach later in the day.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

piranhapat

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Your right. Cape Cod is another place. Terrible hearing young girl got attack in Bahamas. I rather see them in aquarium. Knowing where there are is better not knowing where there are. this guy was swimming by us. He bit a guys finger because he was feeding him.

Attachments

• IMG_0218.jpg
    IMG_0218.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 98

piranhapat

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Usually not afraid of Barracudas. This guy was right by shore too. I had my wedding ring on and I started to rethink about hanging out. Especially last month in Cayman Island Barracuda attacked a man.

Attachments

• IMG_0092.jpg
    IMG_0092.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 78

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: