Rating - 97.4%
74   2   0
I myself am wondering the same thing. Looking forward to this event! I just started my first reef tank this summer and have never attended an event like this. Can’t want wait to meet some local reefers
Make sure you come introduce yourself at the MR table. We'll make sure you get some good beginner frags gratis. Randy

aclman88

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Make sure you come introduce yourself at the MR table. We'll make sure you get some good beginner frags gratis. Randy

Will do... awesome! Quick question, how does everyone go about buying frags/fish/inverts and the getting them home? I know, for example, if I find something I like early on I wouldn't want it sitting in a bag for hours on end. Can you give me a brief outline of what to expect?

Rating - 97.4%
74   2   0
Will do... awesome! Quick question, how does everyone go about buying frags/fish/inverts and the getting them home? I know, for example, if I find something I like early on I wouldn't want it sitting in a bag for hours on end. Can you give me a brief outline of what to expect?
Sure. Most members bring a cooler bag or small cooler with them to keep things warm. Some vendors will also hold items until the end of the show, but that's a vendor by vendor decision. If its a particularly cold day you can also use hand warmers in the cooler to keep temp up. We'll be sending out a swap welcome kit soon that has a bunch of info particular to the event. I hope that helps!

aclman88

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Sure. Most members bring a cooler bag or small cooler with them to keep things warm. Some vendors will also hold items until the end of the show, but that's a vendor by vendor decision. If its a particularly cold day you can also use hand warmers in the cooler to keep temp up. We'll be sending out a swap welcome kit soon that has a bunch of info particular to the event. I hope that helps!

That helps a lot actually, thanks! I will plan on bringing a cooler and some hand warmers to be on the safe side. Looking forward to meeting you!

ankayser

New Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why did attend Pratt and not even know this this existed.............will most likely be attending! Sounds like a great event.

Rating - 97.4%
74   2   0
How can I get tickets and also any information on open to closing times?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
If you are logged into MR go to the first post in this thread. There is a button that says "invite guest". That will let you register and pay. The swap is Sunday the 17th 10-5. All the info is at the beginning of this thread. Hope to see you there. Randy

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: