House of Laughter

Super Moderator
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 100%
310   0   0
Neo,

I won't be there, but I am sure there will be a few guys or maybe one or two - I'll pull you out and put you down as a maybe. If you can make it great, if not, I am sure we'll be doing another one.

House

Updated:

Event Date: November 8 at 2:30 pm

Attending:

4angel
joshsaul
LiQuid
Crakeur
Houseofha
sollby

Tentative:
Neo_TA
Awibrandy

ISLANDREEFANDFIN

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Spread the word around guys the more people that show...the more my partners will give me some room to throw frags...
thumb.gif

E

erik2003

Rating - 100%
310   0   0
I would like to be included on the visit.

I just joined the board, and it would be a great time to bounce tank ideas around.

I would also like to pick up a small frag of colored zoos if possible, like blue or red centered. Maybe a sun coral polyp if they have one.

[JWS]wasabi

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hmm..
Ive got a lot going on in the morning and evening.. but I would like to make it, dont really need much but it would be nice to put some faces to the names on here. Before I definetly say yes, whats the address? I dont see it posted, and I dont see it on their site.

ISLANDREEFANDFIN

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,

Just wondering if there are any special requests for the Brooklyn Visit on November 8th.

If there is something special your looking for post it here and we will do our best when ordering.

Thanks,
See you all soon
thumb.gif

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: