Josh's Reef

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
John@TOOL,
Why don't you go back into the woods and chew on a granola bar and kindly NOT RESPOND TO ANY MORE OF MY THREADS!!!!!Because you obviously never have anything intelligent to say.
icon_razz.gif

John@Carline

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Josh's Queef: I like the "TOOL" ending better, one of my favorite bands. Speaking of intelligence, I just reponded to that "resentment" claim that you have to buying American whenever you can, as there are many fine American pumps made in the same price range that are just as good as your "Jap" pump that doesnt have a plug! Id have to say that if you want to take my posts personally then maybe you should be more discreet with how you respond to my own threads that are directed to you. As far as me posting on your threads, too bad, Ill post wherever and whenever I want, other people do the same to me whether its helpful or a "flame" thread, either way I dont get all bent out as shape over something as silly as a simple rebuttal. In the meantime just remember that Green is ground with black as your hot lead. Have fun "installing" your plug.
icon_razz.gif
Ill enjoy my cinnamin apple granola bar in the meantime! Mmmm! Mmm!

[ July 11, 2001: Message edited by: John@Carline ]

myreef

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tangirl:
<STRONG>

Well, looks like we won't be seeing myreef for a while. Jeez Andy, I knew that.
icon_razz.gif
</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks Kendall....Just proves no one is perfect
icon_razz.gif
Why don't you come over and rewire them? Hehe....anywho, I must have done them right, I haven't had any trouble and they have been in continuous service for about 3 years. Got to love those Iwaki pumps.

John@Carline

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The 20,30, and 40rlt's are Identical, I have had both versions of the 30(WMD and MD) and have seen both versions of the 20, there is no difference, brackets are the same, motors the same, and would assume bearings are the same, you may be reffering to older models from a few years back, but they are both made to identical specs now, concerning the larger pumps, i am aware the MD (jap) version is all that is made, and didnt see his $275 tag on his original post, so i obviously didnt catch that.

And concerning the "Canreef" comment, all ill say is that I wont ever try and "outsource" for a cheaper product again, learned my lesson, I actually have quite a few PM products ordered up including a Ca reactor, and 3 skimmers(1 custom).
icon_biggrin.gif

Chucker

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sigh..... yet another display of a serious lack in maturity from all invloved. If you people must insist on flaming each other, take it to email. Thread closed.

John@Carline

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im rude eh?! check out some of your own posts. Rudeness seems to run in this BB. Im not the one that resorted to simple name calling. But I am finding you to be quite amusing. That Cinnamin apple granola bar was good! Think ill try a date raison one......
icon_wink.gif

sawcjack00

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
J@C you're a frickin' moron

[ July 11, 2001: Message edited by: sawcjack00 ]

[ July 11, 2001: Message edited by: sawcjack00 ]

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: