A

Anonymous

People that move to the desert S/W have no right to complain about the temperature. EVER. :D

I mean COME on. It's a freakin Desert! :P

You have to question people's sanity when they want to move to a place where the plants are just now evolving strategies to stay alive in the heat after 250Million years.

On the other hand it is supposed to get up to 87 here today in sunny upstate NY. With 80% humidity depending on location. :cry:

A

Anonymous

cknowlto":wivglh4d said:
People that move to the desert S/W have no right to complain about the temperature. EVER. :D

I mean COME on. It's a freakin Desert! :P

Well, because you go there in the dead of winter, and say to yourself "God it's 80 degrees here. This is great!" :D

HClH2OFish

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not to forget there are no hurricanes/tornadoes/blizzards/ice storms, etc.

The only bad thing we have in monsoon season where the roads may be washed out. I myself was stuck in a wash and had to be pulled out by a front end loader!

And the heat really isn't all that bad. Once it's over 112, it's all pretty much the same. No humidity here, so it's not that bad. I'll take 115 with no humidity to your 85 and 80% any day!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: