Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Hey RFC,
According to the pictures of the frags and price described I have no doubts that you got good deal.
Still before I spend my time going there I would like to see current stock pictures.
All pictures on this store website are outdated; check the date on the pictures. I have seen everything from Jan 2006 to Jan 2007, but nothing refering actual current stock

Last edited:

kenske

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
I have been there. Spoke to Rob, but didn't get to meet him. He was not around. I did meet John. It is a sweet place. Lots of frags, which is what I like. I will definately go back. Hopefully i'll meet Rob then.

Chase

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You don't really need to know what he has in stock. If you are really into the hobby as all of us are I'm sure you will find something to purchase no matter what. He has too many items. Also, if you're looking for something special there is a good chance he can get it for you. I can go there just to talk and look. If you really need to know what he has in stock then just email him and he'll respond. He'll even provide a number to call if that's better.

BroRage

Junior Reefer
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
Hey RFC,
According to the pictures of the frags and price described I have no doubts that you got good deal.
Still before I spend my time going there I would like to see current stock pictures.
All pictures on this store website are outdated; check the date on the pictures. I have seen everything from Jan 2006 to Jan 2007, but nothing refering actual current stock

2 reasons for not updating pics:
1. With making frags of one big colony thats a lot of time taking pics of individual frags...so you take one pic of one of the frags and most likely the rest of the frags will almost look the same with almost the same number of zoa or palys on it.... sps is a bit different...

2. The camera that we were using broke...so in the process of purchasing a new camera...

If you would like a pic of a certain frag up to date...the best thing to do is probably email him asking for a pic of the frag your interested in and most likely he would send it to you when the camera is purchased...

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: