iseeweed

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is a side view. Its amazing what 7 months can do, but most of the growth has happened just over the last couple of months.

Attachments

• 2 15 09side.JPG
    2 15 09side.JPG
    149.8 KB · Views: 229
  • side.jpg
    side.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 238

Sea Turtle

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, I can see what you mean. I guess, I will just have to wait a little longer. I have the feeling thatmy water is ok. I test for everything. I took my water to the LFS yesturday for some tests. He said "your water is better than mine".

Nice tank by the way. :D

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, nice tank. Is that a goni? How's it doing? Looking good from what I can see...

Sea Turtle

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
what kind of lighting are you using on that tank? It looks really nice. I have 10k now but ordered 14k. Should have early this week. I am hoping that it will give me more of that blue look you/ve got going there.

iseeweed

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sea Turtle":3hk7v85s said:
what kind of lighting are you using on that tank? It looks really nice. I have 10k now but ordered 14k. Should have early this week. I am hoping that it will give me more of that blue look you/ve got going there.

I am using 2, hamilton 14k 250de. One is on an electronic ballast and the other is magnetic. The bulb using the mag. ballast is really blue, and the one with the electonic ballast is quite a bit whiter. I have also noticed that as the rocks get more coraline on them, the whole tank seems to get bluer.

iseeweed

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Escaped Ape":39i82gfe said:
Yes, nice tank. Is that a goni? How's it doing? Looking good from what I can see...

Thanks, That is a goni. It seems to be doing good, have had it for about 3 and a half months. I know these things usually are doomed in a tank, but I am crossing my fingers. It really likes the light, it will shrink to about golf ball size at night, and expand to almost softball size in full light. I have been target feeding a hammer right next to it with a cocktail of mysis, reef chili, and dt's about once a week. Only time will tell I guess :roll:

Attachments

• greengoni.JPG
    greengoni.JPG
    50.2 KB · Views: 186
  • babygoni.JPG
    babygoni.JPG
    34.9 KB · Views: 183

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: