NKT

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
ANEMONEBUFF":3py0o0qy said:
Looks great! Did you try putting the skimmer opposite the Vortech?
Thanks! I tried to, but unfortunately with the way the light sits on the tank it doesn't let me put the skimmer on the short wall... Will try to get some more pics tonight :)

A

Anonymous

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
That's too bad. That tank looks great with the open back, but the skimmer draws the eye away. I think a backround would remove the distraction.

NKT

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
couple shots from today:

large.jpg

trachy

large.jpg

scoly
large.jpg

scoly2
large.jpg

another fulltank
large.jpg

Hyolee

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome. I take that back what I said about the black back. It looks really clean now the way it is. That red scoly really jumps out!

I think you should go 100% LE chalices and scolymias. :)

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I never had the back of my last tank painted and I think I still prefer it that way. Oh, and nice cherries you've got there. :wink:

A

Anonymous

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Stunning pics as always, Nico!

Just a stellar tank in general. :)

Peace,

Chip

A

Anonymous

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Yup, some of the best shots, as usual. Your consistent over-achievement will start to bug me soon. :P

A

Anonymous

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Single Vortech MP40 on this tank? Do you use it in wave mode on the rimless tank? How are you finding the flow with the single pump source?

Tank looks great!

NKT

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Tank update: I've been falling behind on these updates cause I lost all (!) my fish to a recent bout of disease. I introduced two new fish, who appeared fine upon introduction, and one week later started developing some sort of weird flesh-rot sickness. Within two days all my fish (joculator, golden blenny, clownfish, flavoguttatus) were all dead. I therefore waited two months before adding anything new.

Here's a shot with the recent addition. Been experimenting with different foods and so far he's been eating the angel formula food. Hopefully his appetite continues to improve, because I've always wanted to keep a bandit angel. I'll probably only be adding a couple more tiny fish and then just call it a day.

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you scrub that tank everyday? Very clean. How do you do it?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: