nanoreefer22

Live Sale Pioneer
Staff member
Rating - 100%
345   0   0
Hey,

I know most of us will practice common sense when it comes to this, but some of you (you know who you are) will still meet with other hobbyist when you’re sick or feeling less than normal. Stop risking other people’s wellbeing to make a quick buck. Make all the irresponsible decisions you want to make elsewhere, but don’t risk other people’s health for a hobby.

Most of you are doing the right thing, I’m sure. But there are always the few that ruin it for the masses.

Be responsible and stay safe everyone.

Thanks
Kris

A4edwin

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It’s bad enough that people are going out with mild symptoms not knowing if they have it or just a cold. But it’s worse with the people that do have it know they have it and still go outside!

Alfredo De La Fe

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Fish aren't necessary. You can buy stuff without putting people at direct risk, but getting there and back is problematic. Why risk it? I AM sick by the way, my whole family is. We are staying at home in isolation until we fully recover. I am forced to go out about once a day to check on my even sicker mother and grandmother but I put on full protective gear for my sake and the sake of others. Don't be stupid, this virus is very real and you will be pretty much on your own if you get it. Ambulance refused to take my mom and grandmother because they did not need a ventilator.

nycearnestchink

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Cover your face with a mask everyone, probably would be helpful in preventing droplets of saliva coming out of our mouths speaking etc.. better yet stay the hell inside.

AndyOne

New Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Now we really need to show our civic responsibility so as not to contribute to the spread of the virus. It is imperative to stay home and adhere to government recommendations.

Alfredo De La Fe

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Hope you and all your loved ones recover quickly! Thanks for sharing.
I am heartbroken. My grandmother passed away from this horrible virus last Sunday at home after three days of agony. My wife and kids are better (my oldest daughters has lingering symptoms of imbalance) and my mom is slowly getting better.

It has been a tough month. Please stay home and stay safe. You may be young and healthy but you can also be asymptomatic or show mild symptoms and can be contagious. Others may not be as young and healthy. I want all of my reef keeping friends and fellow New Yorkers to survive this thing!

piranhapat

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
It's pretty dangerous not knowing what your up against until you have it. I been buying alot online. Some coral from ebay and LA. Dry goods from BRS and Saltwater Aquarium and marine depot to support our hobby. Like to support LFS but heard hard to get fish. Don't want to take a chance either. Stay safe use our heads this is going to be a tough time for awhile to pass.

A4edwin

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I want and need things to go back to normal but I don’t it’s going to happen for awhile. Who would have thought that a virus pretty much stopped the world in its tracks. This is destroying people physically, mentally, financially. Stay safe my fellow reefers and try to keep your heads above the water!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: