Timbo

Got Reef?
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Just got in the new protein skimmer. Couldn’t pass on the deal. This thing is a monster!
2CEB5875-F63B-48FE-ADB8-198FAF0AF464.jpeg
12B93EE4-2104-45B6-B613-7FB13214EB41.jpeg

Timbo

Got Reef?
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
So, I think my new favorite personality is the mantis shrimp. First, thank god he isn’t in the display. Now, I get to enjoy this guy in the fuge and what a personality these nasty little mothers have.

editour2

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Tank is really unique....really like the aquascape too. Are those both female leopard wrasses? Were they moved from a previous tank or new? Always liked them but thought they were difficult to keep/get them to eat.

Timbo

Got Reef?
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Tank is really unique....really like the aquascape too. Are those both female leopard wrasses? Were they moved from a previous tank or new? Always liked them but thought they were difficult to keep/get them to eat.
Yes, both are female so likely one will change.

Both are new and eating which is key to their success. I watched each for about 45 minutes in the store and ultimately made the decision based on appearance and constant grazing on the rock.

Both eating frozen mysis and brine shrimp and today tried some flake food but spit it back out. Should be a matter of time to get them eating flake and pellets for long term success.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: