Jamesmost

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I still haven’t seen the larger granules like the old stuff. I tried the newer and it clogs way to easy. I switched back to the ARM coarse.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Thanks.... i am currently Running arm in circulation Chamber and old type reborn in secondary, but want to try full on reborn...
How much better is reborn then arm ?

MIKE NY

Two Decade Club
Rating - 100%
204   0   0
I really don’t see a difference in the corals with color or growth. The ARM is a little higher in Phosphate which I don’t mind because I can use it in my system. I’m running the ARM in both chambers because the smaller size of the reborn just became a ditritus trap slowing the effluent rate and lowering the PH. They both melt about the same rate for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jamesmost

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I really don’t see a difference in the corals with color or growth. The ARM is a little higher in Phosphate which I don’t mind because I can use it in my system. I’m running the ARM in both chambers because the smaller size of the reborn just became a ditritus trap slowing the effluent rate and lowering the PH. They both melt about the same rate for me.

I can use po4 as well..... i thought reborn Produces alk and cal better,,, i am dosing alk to keep 8-8.5

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220101-140355_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220101-140355_Gallery.jpg
    789 KB · Views: 0

MIKE NY

Two Decade Club
Rating - 100%
204   0   0
From the vid it’s obvious the Reborn produces more, but that’s the old stuff which I rather use too. I run my tank now at 8-8.5 alk also and would rather just turn up the reactor than having to clean it more often.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: