BD_Reefing

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
We can organize them as a community, but individual users cannot.

What sort of items would you like to see in a raffle?

I had an apex available but ended up selling it, I think raffles would give individuals in the forum a **** at getting both equipment and corals that might be out of there price range. An online random drawing can take place and tan live to pick the winner(s) and make the forum more interactive.

TeamPOTO

Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Raffles have a lot of laws and rules attached to them. I think they are almost classified as gambling so they, fall into extreme grey areas of the law. that's why a lot of the Instagrams or facebook raffles are done very down low.
I had an apex available but ended up selling it, I think raffles would give individuals in the forum a **** at getting both equipment and corals that might be out of there price range. An online random drawing can take place and tan live to pick the winner(s) and make the forum more interactive.

Last edited:

BD_Reefing

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Raffles have a lot of laws and rules attached to them. I think they are almost classified as gambling so they, fall into extreme grey areas of the law. that's why a lot of the Instagrams or facebook raffles are done very down low.

Ahh… I didn’t know so much went into a raffle. Thanks for the heads up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: