Timbo

Got Reef?
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
If you have grievances or usability issues, please feel free to comment below and we will do our best to improve the website.

Let the "airing of the grievances" begin!
No complaints or grievances but I am sure others will chime in with both useful and useless rambling.

On a side note, thank you Josh for 20+ years of MR experience. I have been here for probably 15 or so of those years.

I am not sure if most think about and definitely don’t acknowledge the fact that this site wasn’t created for wealth and the time you and many others have put in over the past 2+ decades is appreciated.

SIReefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
No complaints or grievances but I am sure others will chime in with both useful and useless rambling.

On a side note, thank you Josh for 20+ years of MR experience. I have been here for probably 15 or so of those years.

I am not sure if most think about and definitely don’t acknowledge the fact that this site wasn’t created for wealth and the time you and many others have put in over the past 2+ decades is appreciated.
I second what Timbo says. If it wasn't for the valuable info and support of MR, I'm sure I would have quit the reef hobby a long time ago.

Rob&Gab

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
243   0   0
Don't mind the ADs but... I would appreciate them not covering the post button...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220505-153426_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220505-153426_Chrome.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 0
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
where did my previous post comment go, did you delete my comment. i had to unwatch meaning i did comment but i dont see it.

i wrote: if i ignore someone on MR for commenting stupid things and harassment. they should not be able to see my listed sells ads and continue to comment below. ignore meaning completely block. please revised that and take a look thank you

webmaster

Administrator
Staff member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't mind the ADs but... I would appreciate them not covering the post button...

There was some CSS issue with the ads, and we have resolved it. Can you please check it again. If the issue persists, please provide the URL where you see the problem. As I see from your screenshot, you get the issue when editing a post or submitting a new post using a mobile device, but both cases works fine for me:

1651862275376.png

Thank you!

Rob&Gab

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
243   0   0
There was some CSS issue with the ads, and we have resolved it. Can you please check it again. If the issue persists, please provide the URL where you see the problem. As I see from your screenshot, you get the issue when editing a post or submitting a new post using a mobile device, but both cases works fine for me:

View attachment 318767

Thank you!
Appreciate you, if I run into it again I shall post! Yes from my mobile device. Thanks always.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
What is the problem?

i wrote: if i ignore someone on MR for commenting stupid things and harassment. they should not be able to see my listed sells ads and continue to comment below. ignore meaning completely block.
i got people i ignore still be able do laughing comments on my post. is it necessary.
not asking you to rewrite the whole program but its flaw in the system needs be address

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: