Geraud

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Just saw this on Facebook.

Capture_MAClosing.PNG

I have lived in the city for 13 years now, and have been going there for 13 years. Sad to see the store close, even though that was a sword of Damocles that had been hanging over them for quite some time now. I hope all the employees can find suitable jobs.

Geraud

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Not surprising, when you walk around that area the building really sticks out, everything else is gone.

Very sad to see this, but I'm sure Joe has something planned.
Yes indeed, he already has the store in Long Island, and the maintenance company is still going. Hopefully another store in Manhattan, but these days... it is very hard to do

ElwinBogan

New Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just saw this on Facebook.

View attachment 350902

I have lived in the city for 13 years now, and have been going there for 13 years. Sad to see the store close, even though that was a sword of Damocles that had been hanging over them for quite some time now. I hope all the employees can find suitable jobs.

Is there nothing we can do to solve this? I know what it’s like to juggle multiple assignments and feel overwhelmed. That’s why I paid for my college essay and it was worth it. The writers’ expertise is evident in the work they produce, but what really sets this https://www.grabmyessay.com/pay-for-essay service apart from the rest is the personal touch they bring to your writing. The fact that your essay isn’t the product of algorithms but the work of real professionals adds an authenticity that you won’t find anywhere else. Plus, they’re committed to providing plagiarism-free content. And don’t forget the money-back guarantee. It’s a safety net that protects your investment. Believe me, it’s worth it.
Sad to see. :(

Last edited:

bfernandez19

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ll take any used free nano aio for my workplace if there is. Also if there’s any 60-75g please post I might consider buying for my tiny apt

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
Where is the store on Long Island?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: