Antf

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Ok, 2 things, I need some Chaeto.
I think I took too much out a couple months ago when cleaning out my pax bellum. Now I have a small amount and it was full of micro algae. I threw the algae out. But I need a restock of Chaeto

Any reason why the micro outgrew the macro?

I’m thinking the pump I have is too strong. But I definitely had it overflowing with Chaeto. Growth before. 🤔. Now I’m getting algae in the tank, so I need to do something quick.

If anyone has done Chaeto in Manhattan or in North Jersey, please let me know.

I’ve seen some posts in queens and Long Island, but the toll doesn’t make it worth the trip.

*also, I’m thinking that when I dosed with no pox months ago, that didn’t help. I was trying to perfect the parameters too much.

elainao

New Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, 2 things, I need some Chaeto.
I think I took too much out a couple months ago when cleaning out my pax bellum. Now I have a small amount and it was full of micro algae. I threw the algae out. But I need a restock of Chaeto
Any reason why the micro outgrew the macro?

I’m thinking the pump I have is too strong. But I definitely had it overflowing with Chaeto. Growth before. 🤔. Now I’m getting algae in the tank, so I need to do something quick.

If anyone has done Chaeto in Manhattan or in North Jersey, please let me know.

I’ve seen some posts in queens and Long Island, but the toll doesn’t make it worth the trip.

*also, I’m thinking that when I dosed with no pox months ago, that didn’t help. I was trying to perfect the parameters too much.
That's pretty good.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: