SlamaJama

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.3%
152   1   0
All good times at BBQ yest. The food and drink was excellent (with Missy mmmming the sea bass, figured it was good too) Bret was a great host and it was good to finally meet everyone from MR. Thxs Bret for the fun.
Jama

bad coffee

Inept at life.
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Thanks for the compliments guys. Small turnout this time but it sure was a good time. if anyone wants to come overttonight, I still have beer and burgers, watermellon, soda, potato salad, granola bars (Who brings granola to a barbecue???). So it'd be easy to start it up again.

and I got the call that I don't have to be at work untill noon!

David, you still have cyclopeeze in my freezer

B

joseney21

FDNY MEDIC
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
dimitry i like your sig, my life story...lol. one day off, i thought my wife was the only one, she does it by choice...i would be down with a thursday get together in the near future.

BTW it was cool to hang out with you guys and missy once again, wish i had a house so i could host a BBQ.brett, delicious burgers and dogs, next time someone give me a call the day before so i can remind sunny to make the cali rolls.

Missy Johnson

Masta of Disasta
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Next time I will not waste my yummy chocolate chip granola bars on your ungrateful soul. Other than the harassment I've grown accustomed to, BBQ was great Brett. Glad to see all the usual suspects showed.

bad coffee

Inept at life.
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Missy Johnson said:
Next time I will not waste my yummy chocolate chip granola bars on your ungrateful soul. Other than the harassment I've grown accustomed to, BBQ was great Brett. Glad to see all the usual suspects showed.

A, the box you brought will still be around next time.

B, I don't think you were harassed at all this time. But then again I was nice and buzzed all day, so I'm not the best judge. . .

C, Do you LOVE chips?

B

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: