asianer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Would it be possible to note on the "prizes" what denomination, i.e. $1, $5, $10 raffle will be required for that prize? So we have an idea what we need to purchase at the registration table.

Chiefmcfuz

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
50/50 winners win the option of a prize or spending a romantic nite with don (inkblue) on his floor watching his 20g belly tank.

Please note that will be also a high end raffle prize 20 bux per ticket :lol2:

Last edited:

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
Would it be possible to note on the "prizes" what denomination, i.e. $1, $5, $10 raffle will be required for that prize? So we have an idea what we need to purchase at the registration table.

The denomination required will be on the top of bucket as well as on the prizes themselves this year! :)

Tell us MR...What prize are you hoping to win?

Another prize added !! :)

Last edited:

autoponicz

powered by MR
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
great raffle prizes!!
what if we also write the borough next to our screen name so if the person wins the prize...someone in the borough can hang on to it for easier pickup........
im going to throw some tickets in that sls tek retro!!:inlove:....but i dont think im gonna stay until 4pm...:eek:

GreshamH

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Regarding the Reef Nutrition sampler packs....They require refrigeration so unless some one plans on storing perishable product for others to pick up later I would highly recommend you make them a "must be present' item as well.

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
great raffle prizes!!
what if we also write the borough next to our screen name so if the person wins the prize...someone in the borough can hang on to it for easier pickup........
We're still working on where unclaimed prizes will be held, ideally people will still be at the swap when the Raffle is held..remember there will be another big auction AFTER the RAFFLE..you don't want to miss the great corals in that! :)

Regarding the Reef Nutrition sampler packs....They require refrigeration so unless some one plans on storing perishable product for others to pick up later I would highly recommend you make them a "must be present' item as well.

Thanks for the heads up Gresham! :) We'll make a note of that!!

Last edited:

DontXtripNfall

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Regarding the 4-430 raffle time... maybe if you did it a couple of hours earlier there would be less of a problem with people not being present...I mean, from what I hear the vendors get sold out pretty quickly so then people would just have to stand around with bags talking until the raffle starts. But then again i'm thinking about the speakers you have, they're probably scheduled before the raffle... hmm quite a Conundrum you have Kathy!

Deanos

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
194   0   0
from what I hear the vendors get sold out pretty quickly so then people would just have to stand around with bags talking until the raffle starts.

Quite simply, you heard wrong. After the Fall 2007 raffle, vendors still had livestock available and began to slash their prices to reduce how much they would have to lug home.

NYreefNoob

Skimmer Freak
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
if i win can i have a 36" unit :tongue1:

HoF & Icecap - are you sitting down? The NEW T5 48" Plug & Play Icecap Retro Kit.. To that add this...With the NEW 75/25 UVL T5 bulbs! Bulbs donated by HoF ...Yup, a complete easy to install system, even a girl could do it (ha!),..without breaking a nail...the total system retails for over $550 w/bulbs - YIKES!

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
Here we GROW again!!

I don't know how we're going to top this years Raffle in the future...these prizes are AWESOME!!

Need you to load up those Buckets with LOTS of Raffle Tickets to show MR how much you appreciate what their Vendors have donated!!

Ya think I should buy bigger buckets??? :scratchch

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: