marrone

The All Powerful OZ
Staff member
Rating - 98.8%
80   1   0
Check out these tanks:

http://www.hk-fish.com/tanks/tanks.htm

Now if anyone tells you that you have to many fish in your tank or your tank is not big enough to house large angels or multiple large angel just show them these tanks. :eek:

I really like the ful adult Passer Angel, I have 2 of them, and have never seen a full adult in a tank only in pictures in the wild.

Michael

O

Occult

Rating - 98.8%
80   1   0
It's a shame I can't understand what is written. I would love to know the setup of that thing.

marrone

The All Powerful OZ
Staff member
Rating - 98.8%
80   1   0
Steven

I found it on ReefCentral. Some people got upset about it but not to many which was a suprise.

Most of the tanks have little rock or places to hid and they run anywhere in size from a 110-300 gal tank. One of the tanks had like 7-10 full grow angels plus other large fish and it was just a 300 gal tank. From someone post they said that fish in Hong Kong are very cheap so people don't care if they kill each other they just replace them.

pmui

Rating - 100%
39   0   0
The realestate in Hong kong is at a premium. People still want to display that cool tank, and I did hear that fish is cheap in HK, that's why they pack so many colorful fish in a tiny tank. It's sad to say, but that the economy and trend in Asia.

N

NYC OZ

Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Looking at some of the reef tanks it appears they are only using PC lighting.Yet the colrs seem fine. Are we going overboard with the lights in the states?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: