Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Hey all, for my first swap I can say it was not what I expected, in a good way. Put faces to names I have seen for the past few years and had a good time. Just wanted to say thanks to the MR staff for organizing the event. Just out of curiosity who ended up with the gold monti w/ purple polyps and the leopard pallys we donated? Only thing I would change for next time is lighting over the donated corals lol, those Stubers would have gone faster with their bright blue tips.

marrone

The All Powerful OZ
Staff member
Rating - 98.8%
80   1   0
Jared

It was nice meeting you and thanks for all the great frags. I forgot who I sold the gold monti to but I have the leopard pallys. Nobody seem to want them, and I talk them up too. And you're right we do need a light over the donated corals, as it would have made a difference. We had one over the auction and raffle corals so we're getting there.

The leopard pallys open up when I got them home and they do look very different than regular pallys. I'll try and get a picture tomorrow when the lights are on. I think once people see the picture of them they're going to regret passing them over.

Michael

Last edited:

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
It was really nice to meet you Jared and must say THANK YOU for all of the great stuff you donated to the swap!! Reactors and scads of corals...and yup, I missed the leopard palys..might have to go visit Mike...lol
Yup..next time - more lights! :)

...and CONGRATS on winning our first 50/50!! :party:

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Good to finally talk to you too Sean.

Thanks Kathy, it's not just me though. There are a few more guys behind ADN,I can't take all of the credit......just most of it since this falls entirely under my responsibilities. A lot of our support has been from our local club members so we were just showing our appreciation.

Mike, it's funny, I've been on here for a long time but it's almost new all over again since now I have faces for all these names.

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Reefnoob, it was nice to meet you as well. Much easier to converse in a constant manner rather than through PMs lol.

Thanx Alex, nice to hang in a non retail environment. Those pallys are awesome, would love to see them under something other than a 10k bulb. I'll bet the orange and green stand out a lot more.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: