Trana

Administrator
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, it looks like most of the bugs have been worked out of the new site.

Does anyone have any open issues or suggestions for how to improve?

Please feel free to post your ideas here!

bad coffee

Inept at life.
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Thank you so much for all the hard work. The site is awesome!

When I first log onto the Site, I see all the recent topics. However, when I click on them I go to page one of the thread. Is there any way to go to the "last viewed" post on the thread? Or could you just list page numbers below the thread titles?

Thanks
BC

nanoreefer22

Live Sale Pioneer
Staff member
Rating - 100%
345   0   0
Brett,
Under the column on the homepage where the column name is "last post", just click the arrow that is next to the last posters name. It takes you to the last post of the thread.

Trana,
Site looks great and everything works alot better now that I got used to it. Only thing I was wondering about is, would it be possible to put a "delete checkbox" next to the thumbnails in "My gallery", so that way it would be easier to delete old photos? I tried deleting some yesterday but got tired cause everytime you delete on you are sent back to the photo gallery homepage.

Thanks,
Kris

Deanos

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
194   0   0
Speaking of galleries...how about "Go to username's' Gallery" link when you click on a person's name? Also, I've seen on other sites, a link which will give you all posts since your last visit to the site.

Dean

zahner

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
suggestion: is it possible to have an option on the Gallery home page to go directly into your own gallery without having to page thru all the member galleries? (esp since my username starts with "z" heheheh). maybe an additional option under "My Stuff"? thanks

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: