O

Occult

Hi guys,

Tank is cycled, and algae has started to set in, so now I need to start buying some snails and crabs. Anyone know of any good stores in NYC for such?

I'd rather not have to buy online, since I have a small tank and don't need that many critters, the shipping would end up costing me more then my crew.

E

erik2003

Rating - 98.8%
80   1   0
You may also want to check on Reef Central. In the recent past I saw a few people selling hermit crabs pretty cheap.

Try local first to save time.

O

Occult

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It seems I just might have to buy online, always thought NYC was the one place where you could find anything.

heuerfan

Rating - 100%
172   0   0
There's two different sellers on Ebay that i was thinking about ordering some emeralds, hermits, snails, etc.. from. Seems pretty cheap, maybe we can split shipping?

Seller WMSFM

Seller Rick's Reef

I'm thinking about ordering those red emerald crabs and some scarlets, snails, etc..

[ May 21, 2004, 04:50 PM: Message edited by: heuerfan ]

beyondnp

BeyondNP
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Island Reef and Fin (SI) is great. In Brooklyn, Fish Expo (Nostrand Ave) is also pretty good. They have a better fish selection than clean-up crew and corals, but worth checking out

Not sure what Acquatic Creations (Williamsburg) has for clean-up crew but I am sure they could order for ya as well.

O

Occult

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks guys, I got my cleanup crew online, was able to avoid shipping. Wouldn't have been able to make it into LI anyway.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: