John

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 85.7%
12   2   0
That's what the guy who answered the phone told me. They said you would pay in full on the sale night than they would place the order of everyone who ordered tanks that night and you would pick it up when they got that shipment in. I would have to assume it would be for all the tanks people order not just RR tanks. But he did state that it would be only $1 over what they paid for it. I guess your best bet would be to find out how much it costs around here than wait till the sale, go and see how much they want with the price break and weigh your options including tolls, gas and time. Than either purchase it that night and pick up when it comes in or come home the following days and buy it locally

SlamaJama

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.3%
152   1   0
the brooklyn crew is def gonna make it...im thr...we should make it a group ride, heard/read few ppl want to car-pool. we should get a car-pool post going for ppl to make arrangements, its fast approching, next wed rite?

drunkfish13

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
jawwad2004 i talked to Pat at Absolutely fish he told me that if you just buy the tank the savings is minimal because they don't mark up the tanks that much. A 90 RR for $275 would be around $240 for example. You save money if you buy the stand and tops because they are marked up around the regular mark up. So if you want to buy a tank, stand and hood you will save money if you want just the glass it will be cheaper then regular price but not a lot cheaper.

Deanos

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
194   0   0
drunkfish13 said:
jawwad2004 i talked to Pat at Absolutely fish he told me that if you just buy the tank the savings is minimal because they don't mark up the tanks that much. A 90 RR for $275 would be around $240 for example. You save money if you buy the stand and tops because they are marked up around the regular mark up. So if you want to buy a tank, stand and hood you will save money if you want just the glass it will be cheaper then regular price but not a lot cheaper.

american%20huh.gif

jawwad2004

Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Right, I just spoke with Abs. Fish, and Petland is selling the tank alone for 180! So I'm definitley getting my tank from Petland. Also, he said that people started lining up at around 9:45 last year, just to give you guys a heads up, I want us all to be in there real early.

bad coffee

Inept at life.
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I'm actually thinking about printing out business cards to hand out to people. Something with the logo and the website address. That way people will remember.

I've got a pack of inkjet cards sitting here, I could make up 100 or so and we could all hand them out at will.

B

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: