House of Laughter

Super Moderator
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 100%
310   0   0
Kris,

This is something to behold, if you want, I can pick you up in the city on my way through to NJ - but would have to drive you home for sure. Last time I went I spent a ton of cash (and got a ton of stuff)

I am definately going and will need salt for sure. Last year I thinkI paid $34 for IO and $32 for Oceanic

Oh, I would plan on getting there early, like 10pm. I got there at 10pm last year and was 110th in line to get in and went in on the second round - they have to be careful with capacity - a cop comes by every year.

House

jawwad2004

Rating - 100%
37   0   0
This is Friday, Im sooooooo hyped!!! I can drive a few guys out there and we'll split gas charges. Can someone meet up with me so I can follow them? Also, would anyone know how much a 90 gallon tank would cost me over there, cuz if its gonna b dirt cheap, imma have to get my girlfriends fathers station wagon.

nanoreefer22

Live Sale Pioneer
Staff member
Rating - 100%
345   0   0
Yup the GW's probably gonna be like an hour+ on the train. Maybe I could come to your house a little earlier say I get there around 8 or 9 and just chill for a little then we could head out to meet Jim and follow him there(that sounds a little sneaky). What ever works, I'm good for.
-Kris

Deanos

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
194   0   0
jawwad2004 said:
I need to find out if its gonna be worth gettin the tank from there or just get it from pet land discounts.

Jawwad, according to their website, you'll be paying $1.00 more than they did. I can't imagine Petland Discounts doing that for you; even after including the toll.

jenniebutterfly

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
i won't be able to make it, but kris, if you go could you pick me up a bag of the sand i want? something live and fine grain. white or pink does not matter and i will repay you later. oh wait you owe me $10 lol. let me know.

John

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 85.7%
12   2   0
Let me make this fast since im off to work, I just called absolutly fish and they explained the same as dean stated. I asked them about a 90G RR tank, regularly the tank alone is $275 the night of the sale you would pay in full and than go pick it up another day because there gonna order them all in one shot. He said it would be much cheaper than $275. Too bad I already ordered my tank from fishtown or else I would have purchased it through them. Anyway Im going so if anyone is from Nassau County LI or close I'll give ya a ride.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: