D

DEEPWATER

ctxmonitor said:
I am going try to catch with Deepwater from brooklyn. I think he still have some room left.. PM him if you want to go.. That should be fun :D..

i have room for kris and jawwad if you guys need a lift ,

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
I think I'm going to add the 3 seat in the back of my suv so I can probably fit 2 more (someones holding my salt buckets then ;) )

If you guys can get to rockaway (A train) I'll be more than happy to take you. I'm probably going to make my girlfriend drive so I can have a few cocktails before we leave ;) Come by early for drinks! :D

gegema

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
gee, the sale looks great, if any are interested in leaving from 28th st bet. b'way and 6th ave. in manhattan, I have room for 3-4 mr's.

Missy Johnson

Masta of Disasta
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
house - i was responding to him earlier! he is so close to us and then you won't have to drive down - but hey if you'd like to we'd love to ride with you! i was trying not to be the typical PITA woman! sheesh i can't win on here. in the other thread people are voting for me to carry a keg in by myself!!!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: