House of Laughter

Super Moderator
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 100%
310   0   0
I am driving from Westchester into Washington Heights to cross the GW Bridge for Midnight Madness.

I can take 3 people or 5 depending on demand and car choice and would be willing to drive to the place if that makes it easier for people.

If anyone else would like to plan, perhaps we can keep a running List of who is with who?

I am certainly willing to keep track.

House

joseney21

FDNY MEDIC
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Jim put me down on the list with you.should we meet at 179 and ft washington ave??the entrance to the GWB is right across the street from that corner.

Last edited:

House of Laughter

Super Moderator
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 100%
310   0   0
Jose, sounds good, or something like that - I am not concerned where, cause it's easy for me to get to. I have a friend on 170th and Fort Wash who may come as well, so, I'll decide once we have a few takers.

For the record, you have to be prompt, like I said, I got there at 10:15 and was 100th in line.

Ya snooze ya lose.

House

House of Laughter

Super Moderator
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 100%
310   0   0
OK, so far:

Manhattan
Marrone (Driver? - 3)

Bronx - Upper Manhattan
Houseofha (Driver-3-5)
Deanos (Driver - 3)
JoseNY (tentative)
Bad Coffee

Brooklyn and Queens
Spykes (Driver -3) Brooklyn
Jackson (Driver - 4) Brooklyn
Slamajama
Cali_Reef
delv
stingnyc
Jawaad (Driver - 3)
NanoReefer

Staten Island
NYCFireman
Driver ??

The number next to the driver represents the # of people they can potentially fit. Let me know if this is accurate.

House

Deanos

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
194   0   0
I'll be following in my car. I'll meet the motorcade in Washington Heights. I can take 3 people from Lower Westchester/Bronx. Let me know if you want a ride.

Dean

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: