ari5736

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
In a 125 sps dominated reef with lots of flow, and a large Pomacanthus
Angel (I mention this fish b/c all the others are very reef safe), how do you guys think a large bubble and/or torch coral would fare?

Last edited:

marki24

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.1%
116   1   0
its a hit or miss situation. Every fish has its on personality. I heard members have non reef safe fish in their tanks with great sucess while another member with the same fish could wait to catch it w/o harming his sps collection. Good luck.

ari5736

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Thanks guys for the responses. I have another softy tank with a very small juvie Pomacanthus,would it be the same problem? I figure tiny fish, big coral, maybe better shot? Also a little concerned about 2 seahorses (much bigger than the angel) that could get stung by the torch or bubble. As you can see I want these pieces (large green torch and equally large pine bubble):givebeer:

NYPDFrogman

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
I have a 5" regal and a 5" goldflake in my mixed reef
say good bye to Zoos, my regal picks at a toad stool I have but the toad stool repairs it's self
knock wood no other problems they sometimes chase each other but no wars

ari5736

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
My juv map angel doesn't pick on anything yet except all the macros in my tank. The Large one (same sp.) won't touch of my corals (sps is not going to fill him), and stays away from the rbta. I try to keep him well fed, but I wouldn't attempt housing a bivalves in there, unless it were from the supermarket. I am curious about a large torch and bubble, if he'll eat them. Maybe I can find a fierce clown that will host in the torch and drive him away ...

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: