boozeman

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
:lol:
I want zoas and rics, since the tank isnt really that large I want to get creative with color. Can someone give me suggestions on where to find exotic colored zoas ect. I would prefer to patronize MR sponsors if possible.

DontXtripNfall

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
I got these cool zoas from nacl that have a green spot in the center and a brown spade shaped outline then thats surrounded by a frost color with dark beige long skirt... prettyy amazing imo.

Last edited:

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
:lol:
I want zoas and rics, since the tank isnt really that large I want to get creative with color. Can someone give me suggestions on where to find exotic colored zoas ect. I would prefer to patronize MR sponsors if possible.

Go on RC and post in the WTB forum. That is the best way to get what you want, cheaper.

boozeman

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
lol, no blood Paul...only coralline ;)

I took some top down shots of the tank this morning....

clear037.jpg

clear038.jpg

clear039.jpg

boozeman

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Sure, so far I've found that I can't agree with most of the information I've come across on this fish stating that it should only be kept by advanced aquarists and that it is very secretive and will rarely show itself. Mine spends the day swimming in and out of both rock structures, constantly picking at pods ect.

clear027.jpg

boozeman

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
lmao... it does look like a man 'hugging' the reef !

update on that golden angel... he is a hog ! at feeding time he eats EVERYTHING !!!

rics001.jpg

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: