DRZL

**ROCKSTAR**
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Not trying to be a cool guy,

Just wondering, personally I haven't,
The center is like bubblegum pinkish red and the rim is gold at the beginning and greyish purple.

DSCN8981.JPG

DSCN8982.JPG

DSCN8979.JPG

Last edited:

heuerfan

Rating - 100%
172   0   0
Those are very nice, i wanted to buy those from Joe, but you beat me to it.
Never seen that color morph before, but becareful because blastos are very tempermental (spelling?). I can see some of the skeleton on some of the polyps so make sure you don't give them too much light, and make sure you start feeding them so they get nice and fat! :)

Good luck with them,
Steve

DRZL

**ROCKSTAR**
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Thanks Steve,

Yea I know what u mean about blastos being pissy. I can frag a nice size part from them LMK if your interested, I was gonna post it on RC to get some of my $$$ back but if youve got something nice to trade I'd go that route.

BTW I know i should feed them..too lazy to turn off pumps, mix mysis, fight off fish/shrimp, wait..., waiit...turn around see shrimp eating everything and SPS sliming;)

DRZL

**ROCKSTAR**
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
marrone said:
It's amazing the colors that are coming in on the Blasto as the market is just flooded with them. Very few are just the plain red ones as all kinds of colors and patterns are showing up.

Aint that the truth, too bad theyre soooo slow growing, propagation is pretty much nill, those who are lucky enough to bag the crazy variation means they are the ones who solely keep them most of the time.

heuerfan

Rating - 100%
172   0   0
Hey DRZL, thanks for the offer, i'll send you a pm! :)

Michael is exactly right, i have a bunch of blasto wellsi colony that are putting out babies like crazy, but there maybe one or two polyp that just start to recede and within a month or two, the one or two polyps are completely gone. But, eventually a healthy blasto will grow over the dead polyps, covering the ugly skeleton, but that will take some time.

I'm still trying to figure out why some of my blasto polyps recede. I am begining to think it maybe some of the fish in the tank, taking a bite out of them accidently, who knows, its a mystery.........

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: