Reef Guy

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Anyone ever worked @ their LFS? I was in aquarium adventure today then one of the managers asked me if I had a job which of course I do and I go to school so then they suggested I work on weekends....which doesnt sound too bad. Its temptin especially if I get discounts...anyone had any LFS experience?

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
iworked in a local fish store ,,,i love the ppl ,but not the ppl i invested with ,,the hobby is great and even better when you help other customers ,,its a good feeling to help someone and see them leave witha smile ,,,,youll love it ,,go for it ,as long as you have a good boss ,and good tanks/livestock that is ..

pecan2phat

Professional Commuter
Rating - 100%
85   0   0
Petland Discounts on Nassau St. back in 1979. Pay sucked but I was able to pick out all my marine fish at the wholesalers in Richmond Hill / Queens once a week. My stuff was bagged separate from what I picked out for the store but still at wholesale pricing. Drygoods were 40% off listed prices. They didn't even offer any health insurance for full-time workers back then.

I guess if your bored and have time on the weekends, why not!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: