this is for the WOMAN please only WOMAN

Awibrandy

Rating - 100%
182   0   0
so lie to her. "lol2" maybe thats a good idea but she hates wine it will have to be kahlua and milk
umhhhhhh, it shouldn't be a lie. Don't you find your wife to be beautiful? That answer is to stay off of this forum regardless of what it is. Wouldn't want it to be used against you.lol
Kahlua w/milk is wonderful, my kind of girl. I prefer Kahlua also..

duke62

Rating - 100%
223   0   0
i was joking.right now im cooking a chicken with all the fixings.you should have seen her face with the house clean and food on the stove.maybe ill just do that more often
:eat:

LeslieS

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I WANT TO SHARE SOMETHING TOGETHER.
This thread is really sweet! I love that you are trying to have more time with your wife and helping her out with her chores so that she has more time for you as well!

Not that she has to be interested in the hobby, but if you want her to choose things for the tank, give her options that are acceptable. I will usually ask Jer, what should we get...some peppermint shrimp, xyz coral, or pdq fish? I only give him options that will work in the tank :)

p.s. I have some romance novels. If you want to take ElleBelle's advice, I can lend you a couple:)

Featured Sponsors