danny

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Hi! to everyone:

there is a person (jeff) on reef central selling his 180 gal tank. he is currently selling the corals first. The prices & corals(large)are very reasonable. For example I PM him for a 12"x13"pink millepora w/blue tips for $80 & green millepora 5"x 5" for $40. he has a really nice purple tip acro 9"x12" for $80 & a 12"x12" orange cap for $60.

Dan

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Of course not Jim

alrha

Rating - 100%
85   0   0
jackson, i will be going, so if you know what you want, i can pick it up for you (nice guy i am - no?) e-mail me (you should have me e-mail address in you PM) anyway we were gonna meet up for your frag, i should return a favor.

Astoria

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Jackson hi. i am going also,if you want something, send me a PM. If Alrha goes first he will buy the corals for you, if i go first i will buy them for you.
I can give my phone# to Alrha in case he comes later than me and he needs any corals i can buy for him.
I work a couple blocks from Jeff's house.
Take care
Gary.

danny

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Hi! Guys:

Gary (astoria), archmage & alrha were you guys there from 1:00. I had to leave & didn't have much time so I purchased the blue tip millepora. The coral was too big for the bucket & some pieces broke off so cali reefs & someone else gave me $10 for each frag also someone got lucky & got a free frag I forgot to ask for the $10. I had made a promise to the wife that I would go to south street seaport. I wish I had more time would have liked to buy more corals. I should have some frags in a month once the coral is stable.Some of the corals were huge!!

Dan

alrha

Rating - 100%
85   0   0
hey, thanks for the offer gary. i couldnt get jackson what he wanted - got there after it was sold. i arrived around 1:30 (my brother had a baby girl, so i went to the hospital to visit, then straight to jeff) - but thank god i was able to get what i wanted. for those who saw the tank, i purchased the HUGE Orange Montipora Cap, and the Huge leather in the middle of the tank. - boy am i happy!

Archmage

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Danny,

I was the second person to buy the $10 frag. The third person was the one who didn't pay. That really blows :( Maybe he forgot? Anyway, I hope you had a good time at South Street Seaport. I got two other acroporas and one beautful but tiny cap. It was about 2 pieces each about a pinky fingernail in size and it was a stunning iridescent green with flourescent greenish polyps.
If that grows out, ( I only drip kalk), you'll be sure to get that one if you like. The others too... I almost decided not to go, but very happy that I did go. All in all, an excellent day

Archmage

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I believe I purchased a smaller piece of the purple tip acropora which had the tiny caps on it,
and the other piece was a green acropora, just not too sure what species. I believe it was originally in front of the huge orange cap, near the middle of the tank.

BTW, alrha, great score on the cap
. I purchased a tiny frag about 1/100 the size for $20. Yours came with a free hitchhiker

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: