Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
Twistedteg once again came to my rescue!:hug: Had a bit of an emergency with my 120 fowlr's stand and Jay came over to help my son switch the tank from the damaged stand to the new one. Wouldn't even take a cup of coffee.... Thank You Jay, don't know what we would have done with out your help.....................

gimincorp

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I got help restarting after crash!

Hi All,
Thanks for a fabulous place for us to meet!
I just got my first coral in yesterday from hijinks who was kind enough to donate me his Kenya Tree to start up my tank after the crash I had!
Thank you!

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
Woohooo, I've been blessed once again!!!!!!

I had been trying to figuer out a way of getting a better skimmer. I scoured the for sale thread for a used skimmer that I could possibly squeeze out the funds for.:(
Upon mentioning my dilema to Kat, she told me to check with another friend. That friend not only told me to check with another friend, but had already spoken to that person concerning my dilema.

I called Tony immediately as my corals were not doing to good which I thought perhaps it was due to my skimmer crapping out on me. I didn't know what to expect or how much he would be wanting for it as I know he would have a good one and the cost should be pricey.;)
Well, Tony/Tosiek had a Euro Reef skimmer with pump for me at an AMAZING price!!

Price $000.00!!!!!!!!
Manhattan Reef's angels come to my rescue once again.:grouphug:
I could never get over the love in this community.
Thank You from the bottom of my heart to all of you (Kat, Randy & Tony).

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
That sure is great news A!! :) Happy I could help out in a small way :hug:..and yeah - Tony is a heck of a wonderful guy!!
Bring on that water for another test ;)

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
Thank You Luis! Here's your baby. Seems to finally settling in. My GS won't let up on it which is why it took it so long to settle in.;)
Your generosity will not be forgotten....:hug:

Attachments

• Green Carpet.jpg
    Green Carpet.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 118

CHEMCHEF

PERMANOOB
Rating - 100%
79   0   0
I would like to thank Geldof.
I went to buy an urchin skimmer from him, and got to talking about a friend of mine, aka my sous chef, who is startting his first tank.
Well after talking about a bunch of things he generously gave me two huge colonies of zoas that he had taken out of his tank to make some room, so my friend Carlos could have something to start off with.
So thanks geldof, you are a hell of a guy, without a doubt, one of the nicest reefers I have met so far.
If there is anything I can do for you, just let me know.
I will get that home made coral and fish food to you as soon as I can.

Domboski

No Coral Here
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
tomtoothdoc hooked me up with a free 10 gallon tank!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks buddy. My seahorses appreciate it :wink1:

bigyankfan helped me move my 75 gallon cube in 90 degree weather!!! Thanks E I owe you :)

Last edited:

Chraddam

ALL AROUND BAMF
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
QuestionMarc is AWESOME-his advice and quick thinking helped me save almost all of my livestock this week when I had a near-crash, LeslieS for the awesome corals she gave me(and refused to take anything in return-very nice stuff!), Tai for the cantaloupe-sized pink,green,purple and yellow open brain that he sold me for waaaaaaaayyyyy too little...and everyone who offered sound and sane advice and words of encouragement when things looked bleak. MR RULES!!!

Chraddam

ALL AROUND BAMF
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
Once again, QUESTIONMARC- dude, you're the man! Marc has once again hooked me up with a nice bunch of frags, giving them to me for waaaaaaay less than I would have paid at ANY LFS...and, after helping me prevent my tank from being a total loss last week, and helping me get it to bounce back, he insisted I take back the frags I gave him to help replenish my tank. He has an amazing set-up at his house, and treats people with respect and courtesy. He even made a frag trip enjoyable for my wife, who played with his dog and actually checked out his amazing giant tank- she even asked about stuff all the way home. THAT is the spirit of MR.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: